Monday, December 29, 2008

Success! Preliminary anyway...

Alexander and I had a fun and successful trip into Boston today. We took the commuter train and subway and got to the Secretary of State's building easily. I was all ready to fight and anxious about what new thing they would throw at us. However the person at the desk looked at each document, asked "was your husband here last week?" (haha!!) and then said they were all FINE and they would be ready tomorrow. Phew. Though I'll believe it when I see all the nice little seals and ribbons attached to the 20 documents - until then I guess they could find something else wrong but at least they finally passed the desk clerk!!!!!! The best part was having Alexander come along and understand what we were doing - we'll always be able to remind him how he was able to help bring his brother or sister home :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I'm caught up on your blog. Obviously Alexander wasn't available to come over today. Glad your trip was a success. We'll try again for a future Mon or Friday.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing