Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Phew!
At noon today we got a call from a lovely woman at the local immigration office...how soon would we like to get re-fingerprinted? Um how about tomorrow? Sure, sounds good...what time? Yay! Hopefully this is the last 'hurdle' - not that anything since we switched over to our new agency could even remotely be considered a hurdle. We also got an email today from our agency with the final checklists for paperwork and things we'll need to bring on the last trip(s). Nothing major or surprising but we have not heard anything from the Russian side of things as yet...and still keeping fingers crossed for no new requirements or revisions before court. Ahhh, now I can move on to the next thing to obsess about...where to put the crib :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing
4 comments:
i love u
mom aka yaya
Thank the Lord for small miracles! So glad you have this part worked out and you can relax! I hope you hear about your court date VERY SOON!
Hugs and God bless,
Angie in FL
Congrats Laura! I lost you for a bit, but I am back! Congrats on your travel etc!! Can't wait to hear more!
Me again -- just checking in to see how you are doing and if you are hanging in there!!
Post a Comment