Sunday, April 12, 2009

This is your brain on sugar...

...Alert...this post has nothing to do with adoption...LOL...

Although I tried for a while to keep Alexander from experiencing the joys of candy, chocolate, etc., the kid has a sweet tooth! I guess most 4 year olds do but he's our first and it's hard to believe sometimes that he's not in the extreme category. He's not deprived but he's also limited in what he can have on a daily basis. A few weeks ago we asked him what his favorite food was, totally expecting him to say bananas, and he goes 'sugar'. Oy. So the past couple weeks have been a challenge with 2 Easter egg hunts, school events, church, etc. Thank goodness we don't do baskets.... Anyway today was THE day - big Easter egg hunt at a friend's house, followed by ice cream, etc. The below pics tell the story...and the kid had the nerve to ask in the car on the way home "So, I can't have any more candy today, right?"... "You got it"..."Why?"...

Sweet, angelic child before egg hunt:










And after:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOL

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing