Thursday, July 2, 2009

Blog changes

As you may have noticed I changed a few things around. It's like redecorating a room but without spending any money or a lot of time LOL. Seriously, I'm not bored and looking for things to do but wanted to change the emphasis now that Lucas is home (nearly a month!) to our regular lives. I am sure many of the posts will still highlight Lucas' advancements (and of course offer lots of pictures) but Alexander will be mentioned more too! Speaking of pictures I'll try to get some recent ones up here soon.

That's all for now - I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July holiday!

Laura

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great idea and great design -- GGGOOOO girl!!!!!:D

mom aka yaya

Jeanette said...

Love the new design. I have wanted to change mine, but don't know how to get these fun patterns. Any tips???

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing