Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mostly pics

Not too much time for typing tonight...although Lucas has been sleeping pretty well lately I know the minute I think we're in a good stretch it will change so I'm trying to get to sleep when I can. So just a few recent pics of Lucas after THREE weeks home (time's flying) and he turned 16 mo today :). Also, I couldn't help but reminisce when Lucas was riding the scooter on our porch on Friday...as Alexander rode this a lot the summer he came home. The last two pics are of Lucas AND Alexander (from '06)! Man, does he look TINY to me at 22 mo!!

Brothers playing on the porch

In the car saying 'shhhh'This cup fits perfectly on my foot...

Dr. Lucas at your service...

Lucas 16 mo

Alexander at 22 mo


2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Great pictures! I love the last two...they look so much alike :) Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

wow! makes my heart melt!!!! ty hon for the pics

yesterday my sister and i looked thru all the pics. and she was so delighted and happy to see them. also ty from her

mom aka yaya

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing