Friday, May 29, 2009

Check, Check, Done!

Pack baby clothes and necessities - check
Laundry - check
Grocery shopping for the boys here - check
Resolve last minute work issues - check
Pick up money from bank - check
Unexpectedly obtain infant carseat because Lucas is less than 20lbs - check
Lucas' room set up and ready to go - check!

This has been a hard week - I've been very impatient to go and take Lucas into my arms but also torn with wanting to spend as much time with Alexander as possible. These will have been the last few days he's had our undivided attention.
Just about 24 hrs from now I'll be off with Kali. Sunday we arrive and hopefully on Monday we'll be able to pick him up from the baby home. I'll post pictures as soon as I can!!
Paka,
Laura

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yea!! Have a great flight and can't wait to see more pictures! The room looks GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

HURRY! We can't wait to see him!
:-)

findingourdaughter said...

What a beautiful, sweet nursery! I can only imagine how anxious you are to get your new baby boy! This is it, he will be in your arms forever!!
God bless your pick up trip!

Kristen, Mark, Miranda, and Phoebe said...

Soooo excited for you! I wish you the smoothest transition possible, and lots of trust when the bumps come.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing