Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ready and not so ready

The last couple weeks have gone by in a total blur as will the next few...someone asked me the other day about our calendar and I really couldn't remember what day it was. Paul also asked me yesterday "so, do we have any plans next weekend, I might want to do X"...uh, we'll be on our way to court?!?

What is making us so busy? The usual life things of course, caring for Alexander, work, laundry, grocery shopping, starting our veggie garden, refinancing our mortgage, etc and oh yeah, buying gifts for about 12 people in Russia, making airline and hotel/apartment arrangements for 2 separate trips, gathering clothes for Lucas (smallest size we have from Alexander is 24 mo), gathering clothes for the orphanage donation, setting up the crib and Lucas room, gathering more paperwork (needed for Embassy), dusting off the baby gates, requesting more pristine bills from the bank, etc.

At the end of the day we are really ready to go right now (well, maybe as soon as we get our passports back with our visas LOL) but there is a lot of stuff that I want to do before our pick-up trip. I stare at Lucas' little face all day and can't wait for him to be home....

3 comments:

findingourdaughter said...

That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to follow your court and gotcha day.....it is all so special! Praying for all to go smoothly for you!
Blessings,
Angie

Amy said...

It's a blur isn't it! :) But a good blur! Can't wait to hear more

Anonymous said...

WOOTs and hoorays again!!! i talked to kali yesterday, and got caugt up a bit. you all r in my heart always!! LOVE yaya aka mom

p.s. why new bills?

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing