Monday, June 8, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We made it home safe and soundly on Saturday, making all our connections and actually arriving 10 minutes early. Lucas got onto EST within a DAY and is sleeping pretty well all things considered...I on the other hand am suffering from serious jetlag, dehydration for sure, and exhaustion from barely sleeping last week. Kali seems to be fairing a bit better having slept the past couple nights. I PROMISE arrival pictures and a detailed update on these first few days at home very soon but for now it's sleep (I hope).

Laura

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Yea!!!! Get some rest, but just don't forget about us bloggers :) Enjoy your boys!!!

Beth said...

Welcome home! I remember those first few day home all too well - get some sleep!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!! LOVE THE MUSIC TOO ;-D



LOVE MOM

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing